Frequently asked questions

On this page you will find some frequently asked questions and answers. If you have a question about the Hardman and Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center you can submit a question to the NMSU staff and support personnel that work in the building.

You can report your concern to the Student Success Center or use the Problem Report Form. To contact the Student Success Center you can stop by the office on the first floor on the North Side of the building (Room ).
Contact Educational technologies at to set-up an appointment or get more information about the presentation equipment in the classrooms. If there is a problem with the equipment, please complete the the Problem Report Form or call 575-646-6500.
All classrooms in the building are schedule through Academic Scheduling. Student Organizations and academic departments interested in scheduling classrooms should contact Academic Scheduling at The TEAL classroom has additional restrictions. Students, faculty, and staff can reserve a meeting room or computer training lab located on the second floor (south end) of the building. Contact Student Technology to reserve conference room 220 or the Computer training lab in room 206.