Student Success Center
The Student Success Center offers a variety of programs and services, including:
- Freshman Year Experience (UNIV 150)
- Graduate School Preparation
- Learning & Study Skills Workshops
- Mid-Semester and UNIV Courses
- Peer Education (UNIV 350)
- TRiO Student Support Services
Room 128 (1st floor north wing)
Do you need help getting started with student technologies, such as email and Canvas? Student Technology can help students by providing consultation related to many student technologies and other student technology services, including:
- Help with learn.nmsu.edu (Canvas)
- Help with myNMSU
- Laptop Lending
- Schedule a training room or meeting room
Student Technology also manages the 49 seat computer lab on the first floor of Hardman and Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center (Room 101) which includes print stations. In addition, a lounge-style study space with power and data access is also available on the second floor.
Laptop Check Desk: Room 103 (1st floor south wing)
Consultation Office: Room 206 (2nd floor south wing)
Are you experiencing system error or having problems logging on to check your email or Canvas class? The ICT Help Desk provides walk-in support for many common software and desktop computer issues, including network connection problems, Canvas, and myNMSU support.
Work Orders and Trouble Tickets
- To request a new service,
File a Work Order
- To get an existing service repaired, File a Trouble Ticket
Help Us Help You!
Before Contacting the Help Desk:
- Know your NMSU Banner ID number (found on your NMSU ID)
- Know your myNMSU user name andpassword
Don’t have a myNMSU account?
Sign up here.
Room 105 (1st floor south wing)